GPA CAMPS RECRUITMENT INFORMATION
GPA Camps is proud to be the leading company in organizing outdoor and summer camps in Vietnam. We provide an excellent service that strives for the best. Students will have a life-changing experience to gain knowledge and soft skills that they would not otherwise gain in a Vietnamese classroom. Our camps, departing from Hanoi, Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh, will be held at several locations in Vietnam and will consist of overnight and day-camps. GPA Camps Staff will be assigned to work at a camp depending on vacancy and availability.
You will work alongside GPA Camps staff to successfully run activities and excursions. You will be responsible for the well-being of your campers as well as promoting healthy competition. You will gain valuable leadership and organization experience as you guide the students through their camp experience.
You need to:
- Be older than 18.
- Be excellent in English both oral and written.
- Be enthusiastic, positive, creative, responsible, organized, and love to work with children and teens.
- Be willing to embrace challenges and step out of the comfort zone.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work as part of a team in English.
- Have the ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and to think and act creatively on the go.
- Commit to work throughout the duration of the program.
- Be punctual to all camp related activities.
- Scouting or outdoors background.
- Experience in managing a group of 15 people.
- Passion for enriching and innovating educational experiences.
- Understanding of how to work with children and teenagers.
- Excellent ENGLISH oral communication skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Proactive, problem-solving, well-organized – Work smart!
- First Aid Certified.
- Regular training sessions to obtain crucial knowledge and skills.
- A certificate of participation certified by GPA Camps and International Camping Fellowship.
- Covered meals, compensation, accommodation and transportation (bus from check-in spots to camp sites). You don’t need to spend anything!
- Opportunities to work long term and promotion in the Education and International Camps fields.
- Great opportunities to influence and inspire children and adolescents.
- The essential 21st century skills acquiring and boosting: teamwork, critical thinking, creativity and problem solving
Should you need more information, please contact during office hours from 9.00 to 18.00 on weekdays and Saturday morning from 9.00 to 12.30.
Phan Vương Quốc Anh (Mr.), HR & Training Senior Coordinator
- Phone: +84 382 714 086
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org